Home and Contacts
Office Rentals
Ashley Oaks
Bulverde Professional Center
The Cavalry Station
The Carriage Haus
The Livery Station
211 Trade Center
235 Landa
Communication Sites
Wide Area Digital Radio System
Our Rental Properties
 



Built in 1894, the Carriage Haus was originally a sales and repair service location prior to the invention of the automobile.  It has been updated, but many of the original features and history of the building have been preserved.  With approximately 1500 sq. ft of space, new ADA bathrooms, lighting, and zoned air conditioning have been added for code and comfort compliance. 

HOME OF ANDERS-PIERCE REAL ESTATE

 
Top